Richard B. Geller
- Cornell University, B.A., Cum Laude
- Columbia University, J.D., M.B.A.
- Columbia University Law Review
If you seek counsel for a criminal defense or family law matter, call (928) 941-1414 to speak with attorney Richard B. Geller. He is located in Tucson, Arizona. The initial consultation is always free.
Richard B. Geller handles all matters concerning criminal defense (Federal, State, and City) and family law in Tucson. After receiving his Juris Doctorate from Columbia University in New York City, Mr. Geller built long-lasting relationships with his clients. With over 30 years of experience, Richard Geller knows that it takes a highly responsive, aggressive attorney to obtain the results you desire.
Mr. Geller has built a thriving career working as the following:
- Criminal Litigation Attorney (Assistant U.S. Attorney) for the United States Attorney's Office in San Francisco, California.
- Trial Attorney for the Public Defender's Office in Manhattan, New York City.
- Managing Attorney for the Cochise County Public Defender's Office.
- General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Sandoz, LTD (an international pharmaceutical corporation based in Switzerland).
- Corporate Counsel for Digital Equipment Corporation (a national computer and software company).
- Regional Counsel for the United States Small Business Administration.
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New York
- Federal District Court For Arizona
- Federal District Courts For Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- 2nd Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Voted "Top Trial Attorneys of New York City"
- 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys in Arizona (2016) - Client Satisfaction Award Given by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys